What information do we need?
We need your contact details, i.e. name, phone number, address, postcode and email address. We will also need information about your age and health in order for us to provide you with treatments. We may also hold photographic images to record and review the progress of your treatment.
Why do we need It, how will we use it and how long will we retain it?
We need all of the details above in order to ensure that we are able to provide and record the treatments you may ask for, as well as also enabling us to notify you of appointments, retain payment records for accountancy purposes, compliance with healthcare regulatory bodies and also for insurance purposes. We will hold your information for a period up to ten years for insurance purposes.
Our lawful basis for processing your personal information is:
- Legal obligation – processing is necessary to fully comply with the law, meaning that we have a legal reason to ask for you for your data.
- Vital interests – this means we have a legal reason to ask you for your data as processing is necessary to protect the life of an individual.
- Contract – this means that we have a legal reason to ask for your data because we need it for contractual reasons.
You do not have to share your personal data with us. Should you choose not to share your personal data with us, this will prevent Rejuvenating Solutions from holding important information, which is necessary to enable us to continue to provide you with treatments. It is necessary for you to fulfil your side of the contract (share your personal information) in order for us to fulfil ours (carry out treatment).
Will we share your information?
To enable us to provide you with treatment, it will be necessary to share your information with:
- Clinical database provider – https://www.cliniko.com/policies/privacy.
- Pharmacies – when a prescription order is necessary for the product you require.
- Regulators and government authorities – if we are required to do so by law or if the authority requests it and we regard that request to be reasonable.
What are my rights?
You have a right to expect us to retain accurate records and for us to act upon any request to rectify any inaccuracies with your personal information.
You have a right to require us to erase your personal data without undue delay on specific grounds, for example: where it is no longer necessary based on the reason it was originally recorded, or where you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal grounds for processing.
By providing the information requested you are providing explicit consent but you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. To do so please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Rejuvenating Solutions, 6 The Chandlery, Quayside, Berwick upon Tweed, TD15 1HE.
You have a right to request a copy of your personal data held by us.
Should you wish to continue your treatment elsewhere, you have a right to request us to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
Who can I complain to if I feel you are not handling my data correctly?